We try to help by giving people a lift whether it’s locally, nationally or internationally:
- It may be the young by supporting them in education or giving them the opportunity to challenge themselves.
- It may be those with disabilities who may need a little equipment or just have a little fun.
- It may be the elderly who, again, just need a little enjoyment and someone to talk to.
- It may be those who need the help of a national charity which, in turn, need financial support.
- It may be people whose greatest need is just clean drinking water or a shelter or some drugs to prevent dreadful disease.
To do this we keep ourselves informed by playing an active part in the committee forums like the Town Centre Partnership and monitoring Rotary’s national and global projects.